Durham SCP and its partner organisations are committed to the continuous learning and development of all staff and volunteers working with children, young people in County Durham.
Note all e-learning are either Level 1 or Level 2 courses. Only face to face training is Level 3
To register please go to the Durham SCP E-learning Courses site for self-registration and access to all e-learning courses.
You will be able to view, select and complete a range of e-learning opportunities, such as:
- Safeguarding Children – Level 1 & 2
- Hidden Harm – Parental Substance Misuse, Parental Mental Ill Health and Domestic Abuse
- Safeguarding Children with Disabilities
- Child Sexual Exploitation – Level 2
- Information Sharing and Consent
These e-learning courses are for professionals and volunteers and are provided free to all Durham SCP partner agencies.