The DSCP training programme is listed in the At A Glance DSCP Training Programme 2019/20
Click on the course title to download the course information sheet and training dates. All courses are free to DSCP partner agencies and voluntary agencies but there is a cost of £50 for all private organisations.
All courses in 2019/20 need to be booked online using the following link 2019/20 Booking Form
- Assessment 2019/20
- Assessing Risk 2019/20
- Being Part of a TAF 2019/20
- Children with Additional Needs 2019/20
- Child Protection Conference 2019/20
- Child Sexual Exploitation 2019/20
- Factors Affecting Parental Capacity (Toxic Factors) 2019/20
- Fabricated and Induced Illness 2019/20
- LADO Training 2019/20
- Neglect Interventions 2019/20
- Safeguarding Processes 2019/20
- Safe Workforce 2019/20
Our Training Programme is underpinned by the DSCP Training Strategy and is designed to support commissioners and practitioners to embed good practices in relation to the safeguarding of children and young people in County Durham. Download a copy of the Training Strategy.
The DSCP provides Privacy Information to explain how the DSCP uses and shares personal information for in order to carry out its statutory duties and responsibilities (including Training). To view more information please go to our Privacy Information page.