Teenage years can be difficult. You’re coming to terms with new schools and your friends are changing. You might have problems at home.
People are there to listen and help, whatever the problem. Please click on the links below for which service you need help with.
- What is Child Protection?
- All Helpline links
- Information on Sexual Exploitation for 11 – 16 year olds.
- Help with Drugs and Alcohol for 11 – 16 year olds.
- Self Harm Coping Techniques for 11 – 16 year olds.
- Worried about yourself or about a friend Self-harming/feeling suicidal? You can get private and confidential help from PAPYRUS or you can call them on 0800 068 41 41.
Through PAPYRUS you can access HOPELineUK which is a specialist telephone service staffed by trained professionals who give non-judgemental support, practical advice and information to children, teenagers and young people who are worried about how they are feeling.